Providing two stages of filtration the EM2-60 is a lower capacity, twin housing, whole house system, designed for those who are concerned about sediment and chemicals in their water. The first stage filters out sediment down to 5 microns, whilst the second stage removes chemicals, bad tastes and odours.
A whole house filter system designed for the budget-conscious householder. Suited to small households, these systems are designed for both mains and rainwater supply. These systems reduces taste, odour, chemicals and sediment from your water.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Able to operate on gravity feed pressure.
• Designed specifically for rain water.
• Can also be used on mains, river, dam and bore water.
• Dual stage filtration for longer filter life.
• Washable sediment cartridge that removes dirt, rust and algae in water.
• Suitable for UV system pre-filtration.