Water tank shapes
Why choose CCWT?
Coast and Country Water Tanks has been in the industry for 20 years. We're a family-owned, Australian-owned and operated company that manufactures in Morisset, NSW. We employ local people, support Australian businesses and donate to community initiatives.
Features common across all of our water tanks are:
- Available in a wide range of dimensions
- Placement of fittings as required
- 20-year warranty against corrosion and 10-year construction warranty
- Made using BlueScope Aquaplate Steel
- Food grade polymer which prevents contact between water and sheet metal
- Australian made by an Australian owned company
- 100% recyclable
- Full range of Colorbond colours available
Slimline water tanks are the best choice for a rain harvesting solution that must be fit in to a difficult position.
Capacities from 500-8000 litres.
Thousands of different size configurations to find the size most convenient for you.
Modline water tanks are best suited for limited space but maximum capacity, - up to 10,000 litres.
They are rectangular, so the capacity that slimline water tanks give up in their curves are picked up when you choose a modline water tank.
Round water tanks are available in capacities as small as 500 litres up to 28,000 litres. Available in an extensive range of diameters and heights, we offer the largest range of round steel water tanks on the market.