Dual-stage filtration plus UV and weather protection, 130 Lpm, 1" connection
Suited for small to large households, these systems are designed for both mains and rainwater supply. They feature a weather protection cover that makes them suitable for outdoor installation and has an anti-tamper and childproof lockable lid.
• Kills 99% of E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts Radfire ultraviolet technology, a natural purification process that's completely eco-friendly and chemical-free.
• Dual filtration for extra sediment capacity.
• High Strength Light-weight Aluminium bracket with Architectural Grade PVDF electrocoating.
• Fast plug & play installation.
• Designed for harsh climates.
• Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
• Equipped with a lamp count-down timer and alarm.
• Anti-tamper & childproof lockable lid.
• Hinged lid for easy access for lamp change.
A unique Radfire water chamber optimises hydraulic performance and increases the efficiency of the disinfection. Manufactured from stainless steel, the UV chamber and hardware are designed for long and dependable life.
The integrated weather cover makes them suited for outdoor installations, and the lightweight mounting bracket is made of coated aluminium to ensure no rusting.
Maintenance on the unit is simple and can be completed in minutes, all without needing specialised tools. It is as simple as replacing the UV lamp once a year and cleaning the quartz sleeve periodically.
The integrated control panel unit monitors the lamp life and shows the total running days of the Radfire UV unit.
The G7 variant of the Hybrid filtration system comes standard with the PL05MP2 filter, a washable, pleated sediment filter that filters particulate down to 5 microns in size, and the DP10MP2 filter, a carbon-impregnated cartridge that removes odours and tastes.