Providing good, general purpose filtration, the EM1-110 is a higher capacity, single housing, whole house system. This system reduces taste, odour, chemicals and sediment from your water down to 10 microns.
Providing maximum filtration with a minimal amount of flow restrictions, the Puretec EM2 series filtration systems provide you with peace of mind throughout the home or office. Protecting appliances from sediment or sludge build-up, and extending the life of ceramic disc tapware. The EM2-60, EM2-110, EM2-65, and EM2-100 also reduce any taste, odours, and chemicals. Enjoy pure and clean water from every tap and outlet in your home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Able to operate on gravity feed pressure.
• Designed specifically for rainwater.
• Can also be used on mains, river, dam, and bore water.
• Dual-stage filtration for longer filter life.
• Heavy-duty housings for reliable protection.
• No power required.
• Washable sediment cartridge that removes dirt, rust, and algae in your water.
• Suitable for pre-filtration of a down-line UV purification system.
The EM1-110 system comes standard with the DP10MP2 carbon-impregnated filter, which filters water down to 10 microns and acts as a natural odour and taste remover as well. This provides the best overall filtration when filtering using a single filter media.