The UP-MULTI1100 is a self-priming jet pump surface mounted pressure system with auto-restart electronic pump control for automatic operation.
The pump is characterised by:
Fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and resart after power loss or water loss.
- Dry run protection to prevent pump damage.
- 2.2 bar cut in pressure.
- Corrosion resistant pump components to ensure durability.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with built-in auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- Garden and Rainwater use.
- Multi storey homes and high pressure applications
- Liquid Type: Clean Water
- Clean water temperature range: 2 – 35oC
- Pump body: 304 Stainless Steel
- Impeller, Jet/Venturi, Diffuser: Noryl Glass Reinforced
- Mechanical seal: Carbon/Ceramic/Nitrile
- O rings: Nitrile
- Power Cable: 1.2m Cable H05 3G1.0
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40oC
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Pipe connections suction/discharge: 1” BSPF / 1” BSPM
- Dimensions: L495mm x D305mm x H480mm
- Rated voltage: 220 (-6%) - 240V (+6%)
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- P2 (shaft power) (kW): 1.1
- Current: 8A
- Capacitor: 16 uF
- Motor duty: Continuous
- Motor type: Asynchronous, TEFC
- Motor protection: In-built thermal overload
- Ingress protection: IPX4
- Insulation class: F
- Max Head: 45 m
- Max Flow: 90 l/min
- Number taps: 8
- Weight: 14kg