1 litre capacity, treats up to 16,000 litres of rainwater.
Drinking untreated water can be unsafe and lead to illness. TankSafe™ is an alternative to dosing with chlorine. It is tasteless, odourless and chlorine free, designed specifically for tank water disinfection. TankSafe™ is low cost and non-toxic. TankSafe™ will stay in your tank and keep it protected from bacteria and pathogens for up to 2 months.
FEATURES & BENEFITS• Safe alternative to harmful chemicals such as chlorine that leaves carcinogens in the water.
• Colourless and odourless making it excellent for drinking water.
• Protect your tank water for up to 2 months, unlike chlorine which dissipates quickly.
• Low cost and non-toxic.