CCWT are experts in rain harvesting products and you cannot go wrong with a rainwater tank.
Rainwater tanks capture rainwater from your roof and store it for later use. You can then use the stored water around your home and garden. Typical use in built-up areas such as cities and surrounding suburbs include reuse for toilets, laundries, lawns and gardens.
Typical use in rural areas are all of the above but also includes drinking water, water for livestock, fire-fighting and irrigation.
All of our rainwater tanks are manufactured using only Bluescope AQUAPLATE® and our slimline water tanks are reinforced with the sturdiest internal system in the industry.
Available in capacities from 600 litres up to 8,000 litres. Our rainwater tanks are manufactured in our facility in Morisset, NSW and shipped across the state.
- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
What are your water tanks made from?
Do you deliver water tanks?
Do you install water tanks?
Should I get a steel or poly water tank?
There are many advantages to both steel water tanks and poly water tanks.
- Steel tanks are more flexible in the sizes that are available while poly tanks are cheaper.
- Steel tanks take up less space and give greater capacity.
- Poly tanks are often made in large batches so they are more readily available, while steel water tanks are normally made when they are ordered.
- After sale services can extend the life of steel water tanks while poly tanks cannot be refurbished after they begin to fail.
- Steel water tanks are recyclable, either by a crafty DIY'er or a metal recycling company. Poly tanks cannot be recycled or disposed of sustainably.